- Ontario NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario
Closing Date: Open
The mandate of the Ontario First Nations Technical Services Corporation (OFNTSC) is to provide engineering and technical advisory services to all Unaffiliated First Nations and Tribal Councils in Ontario.
The OFNTSC requires the services of an Administrative Receptionist to assist the OFNTSC Thunder Bay office.
- Greeting Clients in a Friendly Manner
- Organizing and Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Answering and Directing Calls as Received
- Preparing and expediting mail and courier packages; receiving, sorting, and distributing the mail
- Directing mail, email, and fax correspondence
- Logging staff whereabouts on a daily basis
- Assist and work closely with the Executive Assistant and other Administrative staff as required
- Maintaining and Ordering of Office Supplies
- Drafting Correspondence as needed
- Project work as needed
- Document preparation and filing for staff as needed
- File Archiving
- Filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Diploma in Office Administration an asset
- Ability to operate computers for the use of Word, Excel, and other programs
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must be self-motivated with extremely good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Organizational and time management skills
- Possess a valid Ontario Drivers License and be willing to travel occasionally
- Preference will be given to Indigenous people.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritize and take initiative.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Auditing and inspection skills to conduct internal audits, respond to findings, participate in inspections and make recommendations to assigned facilities.
- Excellent written skills with an ability to prepare written technical letters, reports, procedures which may include photos, charts, and graphs.
“In efforts to promote the safety, security, and wellbeing of staff members, communities, and people we come into contact with, the OFNTSC Human Resources department will be giving preference to applicants who have proof of two full doses of a Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccination.”
Please mark clearly the upload as “Administrative Receptionist” and upload your cover letter and resume with the attachment labelled as [LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME_ADMINRECEPTIONIST2021]
We thank all applicants, however only those receiving an interview will be contacted.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: