Company: Albion Amusements Ltd.
Business information: Albion Amusements Ltd. is a single Unit traveling Carnival from Markdale, Ontario, Canada. Albion Amusements has a wide assortment of rides and concessions. All our Rides are licensed with TSSA. Safety first.
Business Address: 774930 Hwy 10, Markdale, ON, N0C 1H0
Work Location: We travel to various locations throughout Ontario
Type of Employment: Full Time – Seasonal / 5-month contract
Anticipated Start Date: June 1, 2022
· Assist in the set-up and tear down of rides
· Operate rides and amusements
· Perform routine maintenance and safety inspections of attraction equipment
· Assist patrons on and off rides
· Secure and release safety belts and bars
· Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
· Collect tickets and admit patrons to amusement parks and rides
· Participate in the upkeep of the overall appearance of the shows and rides
· May drive trucks, vans and other vehicles to transport amusement rides, games and other attractions to amusement attraction sites
· Check that customers comply with health and safety measures
– Education: Not required
– Experience: Experience is not an asset. On-the-job training is provided
– Language: English is required
– Driver’s license is an asset
– All our employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required. Please note that this is our company policy to keep staff and our patrons protected as best we can
Working conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail, Willing to travel regularly
Personal Suitability: Team player, Flexibility, Judgement, Reliability, Excellent oral communication, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills
Work Setting: Amusement park
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly, 40-44 Hours per week
– Accommodation provided. Bunk rooms in trailer will be provided at no cost.
– First Uniform is provided, extras for a small fee
– Travel expenses costs covered if worker needs to relocate for the season.
– Transportation from one location to another is provided.
– Workers are required to travel to different cities throughout Ontario for 5 months. Workers needed for next season starting June 1, 2022
– Work schedule will vary. We work weekends and possible overtime (extended hours)
– Schedules varies from day to day. The most common shift is from 9:30 AM for set up until 7:00 PM. A 1 ½ break for lunch, ½ breaks every 5 hours, and 15 min breaks are usually provided. Our opening times are 11:00 AM– 11:00 PM
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
cc: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: Box 530, Markdale, ON, N0C 1H0
Apply by fax to: 519-986-2909
**Please apply with the subject: Job Application – Amusement Park Attendant**