- Ontario NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Bilingual Customer Service Officer – French
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become financially better off.
A Best Workplace
Scotiabank is a premier financial institution and Canada’s most international bank recognized as a Best Workplace®, in Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, Peru, Chile and Latin America by the Great Place to Work® Institute.
A multinational winning team
Scotiabank is Canada’s international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and parts of Asia. We are dedicated to helping our 21 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Scotiabank helps to build bright futures worldwide through ethical banking practices, environmental awareness and a commitment to communities.
Our Contact Centres provide a broad range of financial products and services to retail banking and small business customers across Canada. Amongst our four sites – Calgary, Cornwall, Halifax and Toronto – we offer world class customer service, in both French and English, to several million customers annually.We offer room for advancement, a stimulating work environment and the resources to help you make the most of your career. Our employees are engaged – finding careers within our Centres as service consultants, managers, staff development professionals and experts in specialized services. Others find opportunities in our branch network as mortgage specialists, financial planners and managers. Countless options exist all across our country and internationally. The opportunities are as diverse as our employees.Are you a recent graduate, stay at home caregiver or not ready to retire just yet? We offer flexible work schedules outside of traditional business hours to accommodate varied work life needs. This is just one of the reasons why the unique environment of our Customer Contact Centres makes us the ideal place to work. If you are passionate about customer service or sales, enjoy working in a thriving, team oriented and professional environment that promotes a healthy work life balance – this is the place to be!
As a member of the Customer Service Team, you will be responsible for contributing to the team’s overall success by:
– Providing a high level of professional and personalized customer service that is consistent with our corporate goals.
– Creating memorable customer experiences while providing our customers with opportunities to save money.
We require the following qualifications:
– Fully bilingual in French and English
– Minimum high school diploma
– 1 year in a customer service position
– Proficiency in a PC-Windows environment, with strong keyboarding skills (minimum typing speed of 30 wpm)
– Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
– A professional telephone manner
– Strong team focus
- Start Date: June 8, 2015
- Training period commences on the start date continuing for 7 weeks (Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm). Training is mandatory and non-negotiable.
* Shifts after the training: Fixed schedule, 37.5 hour week.
- Sunday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Monday to Friday 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Monday to Friday 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Monday to Friday 3:30 pm – 11:30 pm
Scotiabank is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: