- Ontario NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Business Process Consultant
Business Process Consultant
Contribute to Strategic Business Transformation goals through the creation of business process architectures, process documentation and process optimization. Develop a culture of continuous improvement that supports customer service excellence and operational consistency.
Bachelors Degree and 4 or more years of relevant experience
High School Diploma or Equivalent and 6 or more years of relevant experience and experience of standard process mapping techniques and continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma etc. and process re-engineering.
Proficiency with Microsoft Visio or equivalent process mapping tools.
Relevant insurance industry designations and certifications.
Lean six sigma certification.
Knowledge of existing and emerging technologies and how those technologies can be used to improve insurance business processes and transaction processing.
In-depth knowledge of the tools, concepts, methodologies and techniques of process mapping & process improvement methodologies .
Job Accountabilities – Key Accountabilities
• Support business standardization across the Segment whenever possible, leveraging available enablers (Activity Framework, Process Landscape, Lean).
• Support application of standardization methods in accordance with the different types of global initiatives (integrated, coordinated, aligned).
• Execute process implementation activities for process life cycle and in selected Business Division / Local projects.
• Deliver new and maintain documented processes.
• Define & maintain process architecture.
• Ensure compliance with process strategies and architectures on Global / Business Division / Local level.
• Provide feedback on the definition and development of Process Management standards, policies and processes.
• Deliver and maintain documented processes that are compliant with agreed modelling standards.
• Maintain repositories (Process level 5 & ff.)
• Identify and implement opportunities for business process optimization.
• Use a process infrastructure that enables ready access to processes and tools.
• Grow own knowledge of Process Management trends and business strategy to drive process standardization as well as practices for business process optimization.
• Support planning activities for process life cycle and execute assigned tasks.
• Apply agreed standard policies and processes within area of responsibility.
• Diagnose and manage development recommendations for continuous improvement of processes.
• Provide executive support / strategic assistance.
• Work with Global / Business Division / Local management to ensure consistent implementation of new and/or amended processes.
• Support communication of Process Management vision and direction across all stakeholders.
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. We are a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. Today, we serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology and insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, Zurich strives to provide ongoing career development opportunities and foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, Zurich. We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich Canadian Holdings Limited. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: