About the company:
Shefa Meats Ltd is meat production and wholesale facility. Our meats are kosher certified by the COR – Canada’s main kosher certifying body. We are confident that unique and positive energy is reflected in our product’s quality and delicious tastes.
We are proud of our corporate culture, pleasant working environment and our employees’ shared sense of purpose. Now we are looking for butchers to join our team, and the candidates must be reliable and hard-working.
- Cleans, cuts, weighs, packages and labels meat for sale;
- Provides outstanding customer service: assists guests in selecting products and shares knowledge of preparation techniques;
- Stocks counter neatly, accurately and promptly as per the pricing menu;
- Maintains a clean, organized and sanitary station according to the food safety department;
- Oversees the quality of stored meat products.
- Orders and monitors inventory for the department;
- Supervises and trains new apprentices.
- Distributes supplies throughout retail counter and ensures the meat is presented appropriately;
- Completion of High School (Preferred);
- Experience of at least one year in a work-related setting.
- Ability to stand and perform repetitive physical tasks for extended periods;
- Attention to detail and to work well with others;
- Physically able to lift to 50 pounds of force frequently.
Location: North York
How to apply: email@example.com
Job Type: Full Time