- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Claims Administrative Assistant
Claims Administrative Assistant
Administrative and support for claims functional groups to allow the office to operate at a high level of efficiency and compliance.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 3 or more years of experience in the Clerical or Office area
• Zurich Certified Insurance Apprentice including an Associate Degree and 1 or more years of experience in the Clerical or Office area
- Strong Microsoft Office
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Claims- Proficiency Level Basic
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail – Proficiency Level Intermediate
- Customer Focus- Proficiency Level Intermediate
- EffectiveCommunications – Proficiency Level Intermediate
- Knowledge of Organization – Proficiency Level Basic
- Service Excellence – Proficiency Level Intermediate
- Customer Interaction – Proficiency Level Intermediate
- Bilingual – proficiency in French and English languages is required
- Handles key support functions for office, as outlined in operations best practices.
- Manages exception financial processing, including wire transfers, recovery processing and payments, per defined workflows.
- Generates distributes and processes internal control reports or other operational reporting per defined workflows.
- Manages database records asappropriate.
- Responds to customer inquiries quickly, accurately and in a professional manner. Offers first level problem resolution to customers and escalates inquiries appropriately.
- Assists with claims set up, researches complex claim and policy coding issues and documentation retrieval asappropriate.
- Applies knowledge of complex operational best practices and procedures to daily activities.
- Identifies and resolves problems by referring to procedural documentation and reference materials.
- Offers process improvement ideas.
- Provides administrative support for jurisdictional form processing through demonstrated knowledge of claim data and form Requirements.
- Handles further administrative projects as assigned.
- Provides prompt, courteous and high quality work in response to management direction and internal customer needs.
- Completes assigned work within established standards for timelines and accuracy.
- Mandatory Overtime during Peak Periods/Shift Work/Holiday Work, as required
- Regular Predictable Attendance
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. We are a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. Today, we serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology and insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, Zurich strives to provide ongoing career development opportunities and foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, Zurich. We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich Canadian Holdings Limited. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: