Position: Fulltime (40 hours per week), permanent
Start Date: Asap
Salary: $58.00 / hr
Duties and Responsibilities
• Build up targets for the organization and detail or favor approaches and projects
• Approve and compose the foundation of significant divisions and related ranking staff positions
• Distribute material, human and money related assets to execute organization strategies and projects; set up monetary and managerial controls; figure and endorse limited time battles; and support generally speaking work force arranging
• Select center administrators, chiefs or other official staff
• Co-ordinate crafted by districts, divisions or offices
• Speak to the organization, or agent delegates to follow up in the interest of the organization, in arrangements or other authority capacities.
• Manage transactions, bookkeeping including payables/receivables/collection, cash flow, banking, tax, year end and be ready and responsible for any audits.
• Manage and control company costs, and company vendors & vendor relationships.
• Manage staff, Payroll and vacation calendars.
• Other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor Degree Required
Experience: 2 to 3 years
How to apply: [email protected]