Title: Coordinator- Major Account Solutions (Business Development)
Location: Canada (flexible – remote)
Employment Status: Permanent full time
Salary band: $31,250 – $53,581
The Canadian Red Cross (CRC), an iconic brand and one of the most inspirational not-for-profit organizations on this planet is seeking a Coordinator- Major Account Solutions to join its Prevention and Safety – Business Development team.
You have a passion for helping others, and want to work with other dedicated individuals? By applying, you are taking a big first step to be part of an exciting organization.
At the Canadian Red Cross, we are guided by our fundamental principles of humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity, and universality. We help people and communities in Canada and around the world in times of need and support them in strengthening their resilience.
Starting with the hiring process, we are committed to having an accessible, diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free work environment where everyone can reach their full potential. We encourage all qualified persons to apply, particularly Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, racialized people, and people with diverse gender identities and sexual orientations, and others who share our values and contribute to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
The incumbent will collaborate with the Director, Business Development to support the overall operations of the Red Cross Prevention and Safety Programs by building strong relationships with customers and actively supporting the delivery of training to our major account clients.
In this role, you will:
- Program coordination to support Major Account Solutions (MAS) client accounts to achieve training targets of 10% growth annually.
- Manage a client list of approximately 100-150 MAS client accounts: provide exceptional customer service by scheduling, cancelling, and changing course bookings in a timely manner, resolving issues and complaints in a timely manner to mutually beneficial outcomes; providing opportunities for collaboration and sharing; and providing advice on industry trends and legislative changes.
- Develop an understanding of MAS clients needs and goals for their health and safety plan through planned interactions. Supporting the finance department with revenue collection through cash awareness by monitoring Training Partner course submissions and outstanding accounts receivables.
- Create an annual workplan using customer history, market research and external data to support the expansion of current account offerings.
- Support individual sales contracts as they relate to specific MAS clients through ensuring the adherence to provisions and requirements found therein.
- Support MAS accounts by evaluating and identifying geographical gaps in service delivery to assist in recruiting new training partners to support MAS
- Develop strategies for recruiting new training partners and reviewing applications that meet identified needs.
- Provide orientation to MAS organization tools, technology, and resources as well as product knowledge and training for new and existing courses.
What we are looking for:
- A post-secondary education in commerce or business administration.
- Instructor level knowledge of CRC First Aid program is an asset.
- 3-5 years’ experience in corporate service delivery coordination, account management or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the field, corporate training or workplace health and safety training an asset.
- Ability to analyze, research, organize and prioritize work while working remotely.
- Experience working within a customer relationship management platform.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and French.
- Most of the work will be performed in an environment which is clean and comfortable; the incumbant will have to able to work in a virtual environment
- A satisfactory Canadian criminal record reference check is necessary.
- Eligibility to work in Canada: At this time, we welcome applications from candidates eligible to work in Canada. If you are not a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, we encourage you to carefully review your visa to find out whether you are eligible to work in the job you are considering applying for. Refer to our FAQ for more information.
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 is mandatory for this position and operation (the CRC will however adhere to its duty to accommodate those who are unable to be fully vaccinated for a reason related to a human right protected ground).
If you require accommodation measures during any phase of the hiring process, please notify us as soon as possible. All information received in relation to accommodation requests will be kept confidential