Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become financially better off.
A Best Workplace
Scotiabank is a premier financial institution and Canada’s most international bank recognized as a Best Workplace®, in Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, Peru, Chile and Latin America by the Great Place to Work® Institute.
A multinational winning team
Scotiabank is Canada’s international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and parts of Asia. We are dedicated to helping our 21 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Scotiabank helps to build bright futures worldwide through ethical banking practices, environmental awareness and a commitment to communities.
The role is accountable to develop and implement strategies to support business line priorities. The Director must have a strong understanding of Wealth Advisors, relationship management and acquisition of high-net-worth clients, as well as the operations, product and services of the full-service wealth management business.
1. Marketing Strategy
– Develop a thorough understanding of business line strategies and initiatives. Develop marketing plan that supports business line priorities. Develop organic growth and client acquisition strategies for the advisors. Work with the sales team to support and develop recruiting campaigns.
– Action oriented leader with a combination of strategic thinking, marketing and sales, financials, business development and wealth management skills and experiences targeting affluent and high-net-worth consumer segments.
2. Plan Execution
– Deliver plans that drive measurable growth as well as communication tools and collateral for wealth advisors.
3. Operational Efficiency
– Analyze marketing policies and procedures, plan and implement efficient, cost effective marketing support.
4. Relationship Management
– Act as a key resource to senior management within business line on marketing strategy, internal and external communications, initiative roll-out and adoption.
– Act as a facilitator to strengthen collaboration between wealth and high-value client business lines.
– University degree required, Business or Marketing undergrad or MBA degree preferred
– 10+ years work experience, 5+ years at a leadership/managerial level
– Extensive strategic thinking and financial experience required
– B2C / B2B marketing and sales revenue generating experience preferred
– Full service brokerage, wealth management or relevant financial sector experience preferred
– Affluent, high net worth, ultra high net worth consumer segment experience preferred
– Creative thinking, change management and idea creation skills
Scotiabank is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE