Vacancy: 1 Fulltime
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
- Upholding the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice required by the College of Early Childhood Educators.
- Creating and implementing developmentally appropriate lessons that align to the Christian curriculum and the ELECT document.
- Shares in the responsibility for planning, preparing and implementing stimulating, age-appropriate activities that encourage children’s creativity and learning and promote each child’s social, emotional, cognitive and physical development
- Establishes and maintains regular communication with parents
- Ensures the program operates at all times in compliance with all child care licensing standards
- Attends and participates actively in all program/center, parental or other meetings as required
- Engages in positive collaboration with the other programs and early childhood educators of the center in coordinating the effective use of equipment, facilities and personnel
- Participates in ongoing professional development and attends/maintains all mandatory training
- Providing safe and appropriate supervision of children at all times.
- Completing daily reports with accurate information about the children’s food intake, diaper changes, nap time and children’s needs.
- Working in partnership with children, families and co-workers to create a safe, healthy and welcoming environment that portrays the four foundations of How Does Learning Happen.
- Recording and reporting of any accidents/incidents that occur to children during the time that children spend at daycare.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
How to apply
By email: [email protected]