Executive Assistant : 00008BFL
Employment Type: Regular
Provides administrative and secretarial support for an assigned Officer of the Company or group of employees allowing for exceptions on a case-by-case basis.
Customers / Stackholders
Open and screen mail and respond to routine correspondence and inquiries on behalf of officer(s); receive and screen telephone calls and visitors, taking appropriate action using initiative and judgement.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Produce letters, reports, memoranda, forms, schedules, etc., utilizing various PC-based software packages or other typing equipment, composing items from general outlines or own initiative.
- Complete a variety of administrative and support duties, often of a confidential nature, unique to assigned area, including researching information and data, maintaining department records and filing system and developing and producing reports and presentations.
- Schedule appointments and meetings and arrange travel accommodations.
- May assist in event planning.
Management of Risk
The position makes decisions within assigned authority.
Decisions beyond assigned authority are referred to higher management for approval.
- Minimum of five years proven administrative or secretarial experience, or equivalent. Minimum of Associates degree in business, related field or equivalent experience. Well-developed typing, customer service, communications, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent mainframe systems and software packages.
- Ability to operate independently and handle some responsibilities without consultation with Senior Officer.
- Ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a courteous and efficient manner and exercise discretion on confidential matters.
Job Field : Adminstration & Secretarial
Primary Location : North America-Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
Job Posting : 30-Nov-2016, 17:04:36 Unposting Date : 01-Dec-2016, 23:59:00