For over two decades Matrix360 has been at the forefront of building and transforming the commercial real estate and development (CRED) landscape for diverse and inclusive teams. We continue to work in partnership with our clients to deliver solutions as Canada’s leader for talent management and workplace strategy.
We are committed to contributing to the transformation of our industry, evolving workplaces to be a greater pathway to access to opportunities, and the creation of possibilities for all people.
Our underlying value system is centered around the education and promotion of Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility in the workplace. A human-centered approach and connectivity are at the core of everything we do – including sourcing and placing talent; advising and guiding leaders on how to implement more equitable workplace policies and frameworks; and creating impact in workplace cultures of excellence.
We are the platform invested in championing Diversity and Equity in the CRED industry
We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and accommodation for all individuals in employment, services, programs, and activities.
If you require an accommodation or this information in an alternative format at any stage of the search process, contact David Bendea, email@example.com or 416 703 3400 extension 2300.
About Our Client
Our client is a real estate advisory firm who is growing a private equity investment and asset management division. They are focused on investing in real estate development projects across the GTA. With strong connections to global capital and local name-brand developers, they are in the midst of building a robust pipeline of investments into large-scale development projects, along with M&A and IB transactions
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an Executive Assistant to support the two Partners. The successful candidate will be a highly organized and on-the-ball problem solver and desire to join a fast-growing team. In addition, they will be able to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring company all corporate operations are maintained and streamlined as the company continues to grow. The person will have the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and partners.
This is a great opportunity for career growth and progression. The base salary range is $55,000 – $75,000 with some flex, plus bonus, based on level of industry experience and exposure. Our client is an advocate for equity and diversity and recognizes the importance of leadership engagement within its framework.
- Provide administrative and operational assistance to the company’s Partners
- Maintain schedules, calendars, coordinate meetings and compile materials for projects and presentations
- Coordinate and monitor the information that flows through the office, determine disposition of information, attach supporting documentation, and prioritize requests for information
- Coordinate travel arrangements as required
- Draft correspondence for brokers, appraisers, consultants and internal stakeholders
- Generate investor presentations and maintain master slides
- Process expenses and manage office supplies and boardroom scheduling
- Type and send correspondence such as letters, memos, minutes, spreadsheets, agendas, presentation packages, ensuring accuracy and on time delivery
- Handle general inquiries and/or direct to appropriate staff member
- Maintain contact database and filing of electronic files
- Coordination of meetings, business communication, conferences and seminars as required
- 2+ years of experience supporting an executive team in a corporate environment
- Ability to manage multiple and potentially conflicting priorities in a busy environment
- Must be fully proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PPT) and Outlook
- Strong knowledge of administrative principles and concepts
- Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail, and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Superior communication skills with a strong team orientation
- Takes initiative and is confident in their decision-making process
If you are interested in this position and would like to join a successful and dynamic organization, please forward your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org or please call 416.703.3400