- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
The primary function of this position is to Partner between Information Technology and Finance department in the areas of procurement and payment for labor, software & other purchases. This includes all areas of accounting for purchases (i.e. prepaid, fixed assets, internal and external labour, etc.). Specific focus will be within the ERP system and related processes. The person will be responsible for training new users, triaging and addressing issues with the aid of IT support resources, as well as enhancements to improve both the AX ERP system and surrounding processes. Secondary responsibilities will include supporting the Finance department in achieving its key deliverables (i.e. increasing accuracy of budgets & forecast, and providing strong business guidance to stakeholders).
- Owner of the non-inventory procurement process responsible to ensure all people involved are following standard processes
- Extract, record, analyze and report on labor & non-labour expenditures
- Support stakeholders in the creation of purchase orders, receiving (labour and non-labour), and entering invoices into the Financial ERP system, including 3-way invoice matching
- Research, reconciliation and resolution of discrepancies and issues
- Supporting the Finance group in achieving its key deliverables as they relate to the non-inventory procurement process
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) participation in release management for updates to the AX ERP system, including requirements / user stories, UAT / regression testing, signoff, etc.
- Development of process improvements focused on increasing accuracy, reducing risk, and eliminating waste
- Creation and maintenance of process documentation and training documentation
- Creation and monitoring of checks and balances (control measures)
- Hosting training sessions for employees of all levels
- Conduct special projects as assigned by Senior Management
- University Degree or College Diploma in a related field
- 2 + years of demonstrated initiative, takes ownership of resolving issues, is self-motivated, with the proven ability to work with minimal supervision
- May have an Accounting designation (CPA, CMA/CPA, CGA) or actively pursuing one
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of expense recording / analysis, notably relating to labour (internal & external) & non-labour (fixed assets, maintenance contracts, etc.)
- Must have experience working within an ERP financial system (Microsoft AX/ D365 preferred)
- Functional knowledge of Hyperion Essbase would be an asset
- Experience working with various levels of an organization and various functional areas (with a focus on Information Services)
- Solid technical and analytical skills with high degree of accuracy and tenacity, including an advanced working knowledge of excel
- Possess’ strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and flexibility to accept diverse responsibilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, a team player committed to achieving common departmental / organizational objectives
- Experience in Agile methodologies (i.e. Scrum, Kanban) is preferred
Express Scripts Canada is a Cigna company
Express Scripts Canada is a subsidiary of Express Scripts, a Cigna company. Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, wellbeing and peace of mind of those we serve. Cigna offers an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioural health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products.
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada is a leading health benefits manager and has been recognized as one of the most innovative. Our clients include Canada’s leading insurers, third party administrators and governments. We work with these clients to develop industry-leading solutions to deliver superior healthcare in a cost-controlled environment. We provide Active Pharmacy™ services to more than 7 million Canadian patients and adjudicate more than 100 million pharmacy, dental, and extended health claims annually. Through our proprietary consumer intelligence, clinical expertise, and patients-first approach, we promote better health decisions for plan members, while managing and reducing drug benefit costs for plan sponsors.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate obtains an Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation to receive clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
If you require accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected] Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: