Forms Analyst – Part Time, Contract
Management of various aspects of the Zurich Canada Forms Process in accordance with organizational, statutory and regulatory requirements. This role is responsible for the formatting of standard forms, liaising with our translation services, maintaining the Canada Forms Library (uploading forms and troubleshooting SharePoint issues), acting as SME for forms tracking tools and participating in various forms projects, as needed.
- Bachelors Degree and 2 or more years of experience in insurance.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 4 or more years experience in insurance, underwriting services or customer service area.
- Zurich Certified Insurance Apprentice, including an Associate Degree and 2 or more years of experience in insurance, underwriting services or customer service area.
- Advanced MS Word and Excel skills.
- Strong prioritization and organization skills; including multi-tasking workflows.
- Knowledge of commercial insurance products.
- Knowledge of SharePoint platform.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and French).
Job Accountabilities – Key Accountabilities
- Formats approved English & French Policies, Dec Pages, Applications, Questionnaires and Endorsements to Zurich Canada standards. This includes using the proper logos, footers, disclaimers, spacing, fonts, format and assigning form numbers.
- At the direction of Technical Underwriting, uploads approved forms to the Canada Forms Library.
- Maintains the Canada Forms Library and troubleshoots any issues that may arise.
- Serves as liaison with outside translation services.
- Revises/updates the forms process, as needed, and implements any changes.
- Collaborates with Product Development colleagues regarding the PLP process and implements changes, as needed.
- Submits JIRA requests to provide IT with the final forms for upload to the necessary IT systems.
- Updates the PLP throughout the forms process, closes out the requests when completed and advises all of the necessary stakeholders.
- As SME for the Canada Forms Process, PLP and Canada Forms Library, trains colleagues as required.
- Participates in forms-related projects, when required.
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. We are a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. Today, we serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology and insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, Zurich strives to provide ongoing career development opportunities and foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, Zurich. We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich Canadian Holdings Limited. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.