Home Medical Equipment Delivery Driver
Medigas is a leader in serving the Canadian healthcare market with the provision of home oxygen therapy, respiratory services, medical gases and related medical equipment. Medigas is the healthcare division of Praxair Canada, Inc. Everything we do is born out of our commitment to help people live better lives and to support the medical professionals who make it all possible.
At Medigas, you’ll join talented and diverse people throughout Canada, all working hard to make a difference in our client’s lives and make our organization successful. Our people work to develop and implement challenging and meaningful client-focused programs and are trusted to take on responsibility early in their careers. Their contributions are valuable to our company, our clients, our communities and our shareholders.
As part of our Homecare team, your duties would include providing home delivery of oxygen equipment products, including respiratory equipment, to clients.
Additional duties will include but are not limited to:
- Deliveries within a defined route in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner
- Maintaining vehicle and driver’s log
- Safely loading and unloading cylinders
- Working within a high safety standard
- Complete trip reports, fuel tickets and other necessary reports
- Complete site surveys of equipment and identify potential repairs of tanks a customer locations
- Deliver and setup medical equipment to clients including the provision of after hours service
- Provide verbal product education and supporting written documentation to clients in accordance with company procedures
- Problem solving equipment malfunction and distribution concerns
You will bring with you to this position:
- 3 years valid driver’s license (with a clean driving record)
- 1 year experience driving with similar type vehicle
- High school graduate or equivalent experience
- Excellent safety record
We are looking for individuals who are customer focused, patient, detail oriented and organized with the ability to set priorities and follow through on tasks within tight deadlines. We are looking for team players.
Praxair Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Applicants requiring accommodation during the recruitment and selection process are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required. We will work with you to meet your needs.
We are committed to employment equity for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
Send Resumes to apply for the job: [email protected]