Insurance Statistical Reporting Specialist
To ensure compliance to Regulatory (Statistical) reporting requirements, responsibility for driving change management related to Statistical Reporting including analyze and interpret a wide variety of collected information according to established statistical methods, to ensure management have access to regular information.
• Bachelors Degree and 3 or more years of experience in the Statistical Analysis area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 5 or more years of experience in the Statistical Analysis area
• Insurance industry knowledge
- 3 or more years of experience in Personal Auto Statistical Reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience gathering and interpreting complex data sets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Accountabilities – Key Accountabilities
• Collaborate closely with IT and Finance team develop Statistical Reporting process for Personal Auto.
- Create coding requirements for new products and programs.
- Comply with regulation, reporting schedules and changes in reporting requirements.
- Develop processes that streamline the flow of work and increase quality.
- Provide regular information to management regarding filings and reports.
- Monitor effectiveness and makes changes as necessary.
- Research data anomalies and develop recommendations to solve data problems.
- Possess and apply a comprehensive knowledge of particular field of specialization to the completion complex assignments.
• Undertake investigations and inspections of data, under guidance and in accordance with established procedure to quantify risks associated with an assigned area of the business or product category.
- Collate data and assist actuarial colleagues to conduct statistical analysis using standard statistical techniques, actuarial methods and formats and make recommendations in order to support the preparation of reports.
- Undertake the analysis of data using standard office systems in support of actuarial analyses and studies assessing risk and evaluating performance for an assigned area of the business.
- Participate in the evaluation and review of new/proposed processes and systems to support the implementation of upgraded systems.
- Act as the subject matter expert in business change and provide technical guidance and recommendations relating to Statistical reporting data and data architecture in order to support decision-making capabilities.
Develop & Grow
Puts Customers First
Technical Competency 1
Technical Competency 2
Provide Clear Direction
Make it Happen
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. We are a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. Today, we serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology and insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, Zurich strives to provide ongoing career development opportunities and foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, Zurich. We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich Canadian Holdings Limited. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.