- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
International Service Specialist
International Service Specialist
Consults with Account Teams and manages end to end International Program servicing on international program business service delivery, including customer service requirements, service proposition and handling of various service delivery issues in order to enhance customer experience.
• Bachelors Degree and 2 or more years of experience in the Service Delivery area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 4 or more years of experience in the Service Delivery area
• Knowledge of domestic and international regulatory requirements
• Knowledge of insurance products and services, international business
• Knowledge of the business environment, finance, economics and reinsurance
• Effective communication skills
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong analytical and planning skills
• Ability to effectively manage changing priorities
• Ability to build networking skills
Job Accountabilities – Key Accountabilities
• Manage the International Program servicing end to end and is the point of contact for customer on boarding of assigned accounts.
• Provide input into the development of customer specific, value added services for existing and new customers of moderately complex accounts, as assigned.
• Act as an account representative by responding to customers service issues and coordinating with the appropriate business partner for resolution (i.e. claims adjusters, underwriters).
• For new and existing customers, assist underwriting in documenting the service proposition including agreed service deliverables and standards.
• Deliverable and problem solving issues may relate to the domestic and/or international aspects of services related to policy issuance, regulatory requirements, reporting, risk engineering coordination, premium payment processes, claims flow issues, and money/currency movement.
• Handle specific requests from Underwriting by reviewing service plan requests, determining feasibility of requests and implementing customer-focused service solutions. This may involve contact with prospects and/or customers to resolve routine problems.
• Evaluate loss potential due to catastrophe, severity and/or frequency.
• Rate policies and checks previously rated policies for proper rating.
• Assist in developing rates.
• Coordinate data entry submitted to the third party vendor and perform quality checks on the entry before information is sent to the network.
• Provide input into the development of service plans for prospects.
• Assist in implementing and monitoring service plans for customers.
• Negotiate as well as facilitate reinsurance placements with reinsurance carriers.
• Attend meetings and monitor business decisions made at meetings to ensure each decision is acted upon in accordance with the outcome of the meeting.
• Provide customer specific solution management in resolving complaints or handling other service-related challenges.
• Prepare service presentations as required.
Add. Job Functions:
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. We are a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. Today, we serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology and insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, Zurich strives to provide ongoing career development opportunities and foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, Zurich. We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich Canadian Holdings Limited. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: