The Marketing and Public Relations Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing all of our business’s marketing and public relations activities as they pertain to our projects. As such, the Marketing and Public Relations Manager must work closely with our clients to design and implement marketing initiatives and solutions that are best suited for their needs.
- Plan, oversee, and direct the Marketing and Public Relations Team’s work and staff members to develop and implement advertising campaigns for client projects;
- Assign duties to staff members and delegate resources and personnel according to project needs;
- Work closely with clients to evaluate their marketing needs and create and implement solutions and strategies accordingly;
- Create, recommend, and implement public relations strategies designed to improve communications, generate publicity, and increase brand and media presence for clients;
- Oversee and develop clients’ online presence, including through digital advertisements and social media;
- Promote Wolf Management Inc.’s products and services to new and existing clients;
- Manage client contracts and invoices and oversee corporate budgets and expenditures related to marketing services;
- Conduct market research into the legal, construction, co-working space fields, and analyze results to determine new avenues for business growth and develop innovative marketing strategies;
- Create promotional material for Wolf Law Chambers and conduct presentations for clients and other stakeholders;
- Represent Wolf Management Inc. and other clients at conferences and other industry events.
Minimum Skills Requirements:
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma in communications, public relations, sales and marketing, journalism or a related field is required;
- At least two (2) years of experience in an advertising, public relations, sales and marketing, or communications position is required;
- At least two (2) years of experience in legal, construction and co-working space sectors is required;
- At least two (2) years of experience managing teams is required;
- Must be dependable, reliable, and have effective interpersonal skills.