- Ontario NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Pharmacy Production Clerk – 6 Months Contract
As our organization continues to grow we’re looking to add high energy, motivated and forward thinking Pharmacy Production Clerks to our candidate pool for upcoming roles!
The Pharmacy Production Clerk is responsible for packaging and shipping of pharmaceuticals (both refrigerated and non-refrigerated) and medical supplies. The clerk will use various warehouse equipment and computer systems. Training will be provided.
6 Months Contract
- Packaging and shipping of prescription medications and supplies ensuring on-time shipment as per quality assurance standards
- Receive merchandise, check delivery slips
- Responsible to run daily manifest
- Receive stock, maintain stock and provide a list of shipment supplies needed weekly
- Maintaining products with a first in first out mind set
- Stocking refrigerators on a daily basis with gel packs required for shipment of cold chain products
- Ensuring that the dock is always organized and clear of obstructions
- Responsible for keeping the shipping area clean at all times
- Willing to help in areas other than shipping when needed
- High School diploma and/or equivalent experience is required
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, demanding, and rapidly changing environment without close supervision
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability to prioritize
- Flexibility to adapt and accept various tasks to ensure the overall team objectives are met
- Must have the ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs and be willing to stand/walk for your shift
Express Scripts Canada is a Cigna company
Express Scripts Canada is a subsidiary of Express Scripts, a Cigna company. Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, wellbeing and peace of mind of those we serve. Cigna offers an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioural health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products.
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada is a leading health benefits manager and has been recognized as one of the most innovative. Our clients include Canada’s leading insurers, third party administrators and governments. We work with these clients to develop industry-leading solutions to deliver superior healthcare in a cost-controlled environment. We provide Active Pharmacy™ services to more than 7 million Canadian patients and adjudicate more than 100 million pharmacy, dental, and extended health claims annually. Through our proprietary consumer intelligence, clinical expertise, and patients-first approach, we promote better health decisions for plan members, while managing and reducing drug benefit costs for plan sponsors.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate obtains an Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation to receive clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
If you require accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected] Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: