NOC Code 6322*
Company: 2503211 Ontario Inc. o/a Pizza Pizza
Business Location: 1080 Wilson Ave, North York, ON M3K 1G6
Work Location: Same as above
Business Information: Pizza Pizza delivers. The Pizza Pizza provides a flavourful, varied and high-quality menu to pizza-lovers of all ages and tastes. As a result, our organization has become a leader in the quick service segment of the Canadian foodservice industry, and one of the top pizza restaurant chains in the country. Our food is fresh and prepared from scratch. The position of pizza cook involves cooking of fresh pizzas.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare and cook pizzas
- Prepping topping for the day
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Order supplies and equipment
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
– Education: Completion of high school
– Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience
If candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience a post-secondary certificate is required.
Salary: $15.00 to $15.50 Hourly, 40– 44 Hours per week.
Benefits: We also provide uniforms, discount meals when not working, free meals when working.
Important Information: Flexibility in schedule is required. Average work schedule is from Monday to Friday 6:00pm to 2:00am. Some work on weekends may be required, overtime might be needed.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]