First Peoples Radio, (FPR) is looking for a (Full Time) Producer who will be responsible for the conception and implementation of all facets of multi-media promotion, distinguishing FPR favorably through unique and enhanced images and sound while maintaining the station brand in a manner consistent with FPR culture and values.
- Produces daily run of retail commercials in co-ordination with GBS sales;
- Directs all talent in commercial and promo sessions to a professional standard;
- Produces a daily show and music promos;
- Enters all commercials into Wide Orbit;
- Produces in studio live to air music capturing music to put into system;
- Collaborates with Sales, Operations Manager, Marketing Manager and Music Director to assure that the commercial and promos are styled to capture the sound of the station;
- In collaboration with Station Manager, ensures the proper and accurate clearance of all material used in projects;
- Develops unique station soundscapes and imaging;
- In collaboration with the Station Manager, develops the launch sound campaign and all stationID’s for Toronto and Ottawa;
- Prepares weekly updates on new image spots for approval into the station’s system;
- Monitors contemporary stations competing in the 25 to 54 demographic to assess their imaging;
- Assists Operations Manager with specific campaigns for FPR clients as needed;
- Liaises with departments as required to successfully execute all aspects of production;
- Ensures the secure handling and storage of confidential documents;
- Assists other team members and carries out other duties as needed and assigned.
Requirements & Experience:
- A degree /diploma in a relevant discipline with proven related experience;
- Experience using Adobe Audition, ProTools production software;
- Experience with an Indigenous organization and culture is an asset;
- Proficiency with Internet, E-mail and other business related computer software is required.
Please email your application by Friday February 14, 2020 to Andrew at ([email protected]) quoting file FPR – 0022.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Metis applicants to apply.