Property Monitor – Rental Property Management
The Property Monitor will work under the supervision of R.P.M. Manager as part of the Maintenance team with Wikwemikong Rental Property Management. The Property monitor will conduct annual and as needed inspections of all rental units under the Rental Property Management portfolio and identify all needed repairs.
- Perform inspections of all units and identify all necessary repairs.
- Establish a database and maintain a report of inspections and checklists.
- Determine maintenance needs in a timely manner.
- Work with contractors (i.e. HVAC) in completing maintenance requirements.
- Have photographic records of all deficiencies and log action items.
- Ensure all safety systems are in place and operational. (i.e.-Smoke & CO Alarms)
- Restate tenant obligations during inspection process.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years carpentry/general construction/maintenance experience
- Experience in estimating/quantity survey
- Strong computer skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of building codes (O.B.C. and N.B.C.)
- Ability to write reports and prioritize repairs
- Experience in producing work orders
- Ability to speak Anishinaabemowin is an asset or must be willing to learn
- Valid Class G Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
Salary: Grade 7, Step 1
Posted: November 2, 2023
Closing Date: Until Filled
Please submit a covering letter, resume, 3 work related references and copies of your qualifications in confidence to:
Confidential: Manager – RPM
Box 112 19A Complex Drive
Wiikwemkoong Unceded Indian Reserve
Wiikwemkoong ON P0P 2J0
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit copies as there is no return of submissions. Late Submissions will not be considered.