Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become financially better off.
A Best Workplace
Scotiabank is a premier financial institution and Canada’s most international bank recognized as a Best Workplace®, in Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, Peru, Chile and Latin America by the Great Place to Work® Institute.
A multinational winning team
Scotiabank is a leading multinational financial services provider and Canada’s most international bank. Since welcoming our first customers in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in 1832, Scotiabank has continued to expand its global reach. Today, through our team of more than 86,000 employees, Scotiabank and its affiliates offer a broad range of products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking to over 21 million customers in more than 55 countries around the world.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Scotiabank helps to build bright futures worldwide through ethical banking practices, environmental awareness and a commitment to communities.
The successful candidate is responsible for change management activities to support select projects within the Finance Transformation program. Activities are focused on assessing and managing change impacts related to project implementation. The successful candidate will have strong project management, communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage and manage stakeholders at multiple levels. The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience leading change and making an impact in cross-functional groups, through influence and strong relationships.
A solid understanding of Finance processes and ways of working is an asset.
* Develop and implement change management strategies and change management plans to support targeted initiatives within the Finance Transformation program. Specifically, the key job accountabilities include:
* Understand the transformational priorities in Finance and the impact on the business/employees.
* Assess the organization’s readiness for change and potential barriers. Specifically, work with the Director Change Management and Communications and project team members (as required) to identify conceptual, procedural, technology and human resource change impacts for impacted groups.
* Develop and implement strategies to transition affected users to acceptance.
* Ensure Program/project deliverables and key changes are understood within stakeholder groups.
* Ensure effective communication between the project team and End-User community.
* Create tools for managers and employees for implementing sustainable change.
* As required, complete end-user analysis to facilitate the roll-out of targeted training program. Accountabilities may also include defining the learning curriculum required to support employees affected by change.
* As required, develop and deliver Roadshow presentations to create awareness across the End-User community.
* Strong project management skills
* Strong understanding of Finance processes and ways of working is an asset
* Demonstrated experience leading change and making an impact in cross-functional groups, through influence and strong relationships
* Effective execution skills to ensure the successful delivery/implementation of the change management strategy
* Experience implementing vendor systems resulting in highly complex, large systems integrations is an asset
* Confident presentation and facilitation skills and strong interpersonal and leadership skills to facilitate working with senior management at all levels
* Good sense of self and personal presence
* Able to work in a fast paced environment, deal with tight deadlines, solve complex problems, and balance conflicting priorities
*Graduate / Degree in Organizational Development / MBA or equivalent experience
PMI designation or equivalent work experience (minimum 5 years) in project management or operations management
Scotiabank is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE