Sr. Risk Services Representative, Liability
Provides risk assessment and risk improvement services for customers and business partners in specific or multiple lines of business. Acts as a recognized expert with an enhanced level of expertise in respect of a specific line of business or significant risk area.
• Bachelors Degree and 6 or more years of experience in the Risk Engineering area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 8 or more years of experience in the Risk Engineering area
• Experience working in a team environment
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Advanced knowledge of exposures controls
• Advanced knowledge within industry segment
• Certification in area of specialty; Risk Engineering
• French proficiency is required for any candidates being considered in Quebec
• Assess the quality of complex risks as described in the appropriate standard(s) and related competency level , and assess loss potentials in accordance with agreed definitions.
• Support external customers by identifying, and reducing the risks that they face individually, and on an overall account basis.
• Provide appropriate risk improvement advice, conduct loss investigations (including both trend and root cause analysis), and implement risk improvement programs.
• Share technical expertise with colleagues, business partners and customers through training delivery or participation in a Centre of Expertise or industry segment.
• Produce work that complies with Company standards, in terms of technical quality of policies and procedures.
• Anticipate, recognize and respond to the needs of customers by providing expert solutions and training to key customer(s)
• Contribute to Business Operation Profit through opportunity spotting and cross selling.
• Develop and maintain positive customer and business partner relationships, and collaborate with both customers and Business partners to develop appropriate service plans.
• Resolve technical issues, problems and projects in reference to policies and procedures within a specific function or unit.
• Business Travel, as required
• Extended Hours during Peak Periods, as required
• Maintain a Valid Driver’s License, as required
• Regular Predictable Attendance
• Actively mentor for junior colleagues.
• Continue to improve professional development and enhancement of business and technical experience.
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. We are a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. Today, we serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology and insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, Zurich strives to provide ongoing career development opportunities and foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, Zurich. We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich Canadian Holdings Limited. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.