WTP – Bilingual (Eng/Fr) Emergency Assistance Specialist, Overnight
World Travel Protection Canada Inc. (WTP Assist), a wholly owned subsidiary of Zurich Canadian Holdings Limited is looking for an Overnight Bilingual Emergency Assistance Specialist to join our team, located at 901 King Street West (King Street and Strachan Avenue).
WTP Assist is a service provider of emergency assistance services 24/7/365 with highly trained personnel including medically qualified staff (doctors & nurses) and medical case management as well as logistics specialists.
In this role you will apply your knowledge of policy benefits and limitations in order to drive a desirable outcome for both our clients and policy holders. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders, to ensure overall management of a medical claim in accordance with the terms & conditions of the insurance policy. The overall objective is to provide outstanding services to our clients and customers, in alignment with company values, vision & mission, and in compliance with necessary regulatory obligations.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 2 or more years of experience in the Customer Service area
• Zurich Certified Insurance Apprentice including an Associate Degree and No prior experience required in the Customer Service area
Preferred Job Requirements:
• experience in customer service or call centre environment
• high school diploma or equivalent
• must be available to work overnight shift from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. (including weekends and holidays)
• excellent bilingual communication skills (both written and verbal in French and English):
• ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders and build consensus
• proficient in computer systems and applications including MS office
• accurate data entry skills including reasonable typing speed
• knowledge of privacy acts: PIPEDA and HIPAA
• experience in healthcare system of the United States & Canada
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. We are a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. Today, we serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology and insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, Zurich strives to provide ongoing career development opportunities and foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, Zurich.
We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich Canadian Holdings Limited. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.zu