- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
WTP – Senior Operations Supervisor – Bilingual (Eng/Fr)
WTP – Senior Operations Supervisor – Bilingual (Eng/Fr)
Responsible for leading and supporting our team of Travel Medical Emergency Assistance Agents in a Contact Centre environment as well as working with other Team Leaders in order to ensure quality of care is delivered to our customers during and throughout any emergency our traveler’s may be facing.
Our Contact Centre primarily manages inbound calls and emails and is responsible for medical case management of claims ensuring all stakeholder’s needs are considered.
• Bilingual (English/French)
• Bachelor’s Degree and 4 or more years of experience in the Call Center Management
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 6 or more years of experience in the Call Center Management
• Emergency travel medical insurance experience
• Insurance industry experience
• Effective communication skills
• Solid ability to analyze call centre metrics
• Strong problem solving skills
• Results oriented
• People management experience
Job Accountabilities – Key Accountabilities
• Drive superior customer service by providing direction, technical guidance, resolving customer issues and tracking and reporting on key metrics.
• Achieve best practices by reviewing meeting customer service targets and following all protocols.
• Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and internal control requirements.
• Motivate and lead a high performance team by attracting, on boarding, recruiting and retaining team members.
• Drive the performance management process by communicating job expectations, monitoring and evaluating performance, providing feedback and facilitating employee development per the company´s policies.
• Maintain transparent communication by appropriately communicating organization information to team through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, appropriate email, Investment Management and regular interpersonal communications.
• Create a workplace culture that is consistent with the Zurich mission, vision and Zurich Basics.
• Protect World Travel Protection’s reputation by keeping claims information confidential.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results and participating on projects as needed.
• Extended Hours during Peak Periods, as required
• Pass Applicable Exam/Licensing, as required
• Regular predictable attendance
• Models, promotes and advocates Zurich core values.• Continues to build personal skill set by participating in in-house or outside insurance / industry-related courses / seminars as deemed necessary to expand product /system/ process knowledge.
• Oversee the workload of the team, ensuring allocated staff are fully utilized in order to deliver against goals and to maximize positive customer experience. Administers standards for consistency.
• Manage the implementation of improvement projects that will improve operations metrics such as reduction in cost or improvements in efficiency and production. These projects may impact other organizations.
• Work with peers and other leaders to brainstorm, create and implement operational process improvements. This may be across sites or organizations.
• Work with assigned team members to develop their individual skill sets; addressing any performance or behavioral issues.
• Maximize a positive customer experience for by identifying, understanding, and resolving inquiries; maintain oversight of service delivery, taking responsibility for escalated issues and providing coaching to other team members to ensure service expectations are fulfilled.
• Produce reports and maintain records as required by upper managements. These reports or records may focus on production, performance, improvements, etc.
• Communicates to clarify, persuade and influence audience. Adapts communication style to audience.
• May be asked to track budgets and analyze budgets.
Develop & Grow
Puts Customers First
Technical Competency 1
Technical Competency 2
Provide Clear Direction
Make it Happen
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. We are a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. Today, we serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology and insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, Zurich strives to provide ongoing career development opportunities and foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, Zurich. We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich Canadian Holdings Limited. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: