At AFOA Canada our vision is that: “AFOA is the centre for excellence, information and certification in Aboriginal management.”
We will achieve this through: “Building management proficiency and connections that enhance effective Aboriginal governance, administration and self-reliance.
We do this by applying our principles and values that guide us to be:
- Responsive to the interests of our members, chapters, communities and partners;
- Relevant, timely, accurate and clear in all of our information, programs and services;
- Collaborative in building relationships, addressing issues, and meeting needs; and
- Excellence through the high quality standards that strengthen our credibility and impact.
In our 14-year history AFOA Canada has built an impressive array of programs and services that provide leadership and demonstrate excellence in expanding the financial and administrative management knowledge, skills and expertise of individuals and organizations working with Aboriginal communities across Canada.
AFOA Canada’s many activities can be organized under the following broad areas of focus:
- Membership Services
- Education and Professional Development programs:
- National Conference;
- Governance and Management;
- Chapter Relationships and Development;
- Partnerships, Advocacy and Communications
This partner currently has no press releases.
This partner currently has no jobs.
This partner currently has no events.
This partner currently has no tenders.
AFOA Canada 2014 - See You in Hallifax