- Ontario NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
George Brown College: Sign up for the latest Indigenous Knowledge Keepers event
Sign up for the third instalment of the Indigenous Knowledge Keepers Series: Kiin Awiiya Jiibaakwe — Everyone is Cooking! This event is taking place on December 3, from noon until 1 p.m.
Join Audrey Rochette, Director, Indigenous Initiatives, and renowned Chef David Wolfman for an introduction to an instructional and enlightening exhibition of celebrated Indigenous cuisine.
- Wellness and Sharing Food
- Traditional Breads — Baganaak
- The Colonial History of Bannock
- Returning to Labrador Tea
- Food and Language (Content Warning: residential schools)
- Nurturing Relationships and Food
- Food and Seven Generations
This exhibition was co-curated by Lindsay Chisholm and Dominica Tang, two Master of Museum Studies students at the University of Toronto’s Faculty of Information.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.