The Indigenous Learning Centre (ILC) 2018 Professional Development Scholarship Program
The Indigenous Learning Centre (ILC)
2018 Professional Development Scholarship Program
You don’t have to be an AFOA Canada member to apply or qualify for a Scholarship! Apply Today!
The Indigenous Learning Centre is pleased to open a second intake for the Professional Development Scholarships:
- CAPA In-Person Sessions
- Six (5) scholarships for those who will enroll in National Cohort 9;
- NEW! Certified Indigenous Leaders Program (CIL) In-Person Sessions
- Seven (7) scholarships are available to those who will enrollin National Cohort 1; and
- ONLINE COURSES Certified Aboriginal Financial Management (CAFM) Program, or the Certified Aboriginal Professional Administrator (CAPA) Program
- Thirty-Six (36) scholarships (one scholarship equates one online course) to those who will enroll in one (Fall or Winter) course or two (Fall and Winter) online courses.
CLICK HERE to review ILC Professional Development Scholarship Program Guidelines or to download the application or apply ONLINE (NEW)
*The 2018 Professional Development Scholarship & Bursary Program has received funding support from the NIB Trust Fund to address the impacts of the Indian Residential School System and is consistent with the NIB Trust Funds charitable objects. Certain conditions apply, please visit the ILC Website for more information.
Deadline for Applications: Friday, August 3rd, 2018
For more information please visit the ILC WEBSITE
Please note: Downloaded applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 613-722-3467, mailed, couriered or submitted in person at the address below:
Indigenous Learning Centre
c/o AFOA Canada
1066 Somerset Street West-Suite 301,
Ottawa, ON K1Y 4T3