About Chiefs of Ontario (COO):
Chiefs of Ontario office is to facilitate the discussion, planning, implementation and advocacy on local, regional and national matters affecting the First Nations people of Ontario. The intention of basing the central office in Toronto is to maintain a presence for First Nations in Ontario that is administrative for the coordination with government officials and leadership to meet with the ORC or secretariat staff.
Because of the large geographical area of Ontario there is a requirement to have another office located in northwestern Ontario. The office will provide services to the communities
- RFP issue date: August 15, 2022
- Vendor questions accepted until: September 1, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET
- RFP closing date and time: December 31, 2022
RFP Process Considerations:
Vendors should note that:
- this opportunity notice references a non-binding, competitive RFP, not a call for tenders. COO is not obligated to proceed with the work described in the RFP scope, and may cancel the RFP at any time.
- COO’s procurement process allows for negotiation between COO and one or more vendors, prior to awarding a contract.
Requesting the RFP Document:
- Capable vendors who are interested in receiving a copy of the RFP document are to contact:
Tracy Antone, Chief Operating Officer Chiefs of Ontario
Contact #: (647) 222-2667
Melvin Thompson, Director of Finance Chiefs of Ontario
Contact #: (416) 996-8670
For more information, download Request for Proposals (RFP) Leased Office Space – Chiefs of Ontario Northern Satellite Office.