Title of RFP: Doc3647967062 – Apprentice Hiring Vendors
- Sector: Private Sector
- Type: RFP
- Region: ON
- Closing Date and Time: October 3rd , 2022 4:00 pm. This date is subject to change without notice.
The Proponents will be expected to identify and elaborate a recruitment assessment / process tool for Hydro One’s Apprentice Program. The Project Execution is a balanced, “Six-Staged Approach” that spans up to six (6) months on / or after October 17th, 2022. And, within the Six-Staged Approach, it will be expected that each deliverable will span two (2) weeks or more.
Buyer Name: Roya Hajinia
- Buyer Email: [email protected]
- If you are interested in participating in this RFP, please follow the instructions below
As of January 22, 2018, in order to participate in Hydro One sourcing events and to do business with Hydro One, you must be registered in the SAP Ariba Network.
If you are already registered, please send the Buyer an email with your contact details and they will send you an invitation to participate in this RFP. If you are not registered for Ariba and would like to participate in this RFP, please send an email to the Buyer providing the following information:
- Full Legal Company Name (the legal name as it appears on company’s Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Amendment or Master Business License, etc.).
- Complete Address (Street Name/Number, City, Province/State, Country, Postal Code/Zip)
- First/Last Name & Email for the initial administrator
Upon receipt of the email, an invite will be sent out to the company contact to complete the full registration in Ariba.
Please note: SAP ARIBA is only compatible with the following browsers:
||Version 66 or above
||Version 60 or above
||Version 11.0 or above
||Version 41 or above
For step-by-step instructions on registration, responding to a Hydro One sourcing event and using DocuSign, please refer to the supplier section on the Hydro One website: https://www.hydroone.com/about/suppliers.
Should you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, please contact [email protected] or visit the Ariba SAP help center by following this link: https://support.ariba.com/help.
Once you have submitted the Supplier Profile Questionnaire, please advise the buyer so they may follow through with the registration approval. Upon approval, you will be invited to participate in this RFP event.