Title of Upcoming RFP: Intermediate and/or Distribution & Secondary Class Surge Arrestors
- Sector: Private Sector
- Type: RFP
- Region: ON
- Posting Date: around end of January 2023
- Closing Date: around end of March 2023
- Brief Description: Hydro One Networks Inc. and its affiliates (“Hydro One”) are planning to undertake a competitive procurement process and anticipating to release a Request for Proposal (“RFP”) around the end of January 2023 for the provision of Surge Arrestors. The Surge Arrestors required are for Station Class, Intermediate Class, Distribution Class, and Secondary Class, and are to be delivered to various locations within the Province of Ontario. Suppliers would be expected to meet Hydro One’s scheduling and reporting requirements.
Hydro One’s intent coming out of this competitive procurement process is to establish contract(s) with one (1) or more qualified suppliers, on an as and when required basis throughout a multi-year contract term.
- Buyer Name: Natalia Fedetsova
- Buyer Email: Natalia.Fedetsova@HydroOne.com
- If you are interested in participating in this RFP, please follow the instructions below
As of January 22, 2018, in order to participate in Hydro One sourcing events and to do business with Hydro One, you must be registered in the SAP Ariba Network.
If you are already registered, please send the Buyer an email with your contact details and they will send you an invitation to participate in this RFP. If you are not registered for Ariba and would like to participate in this RFP, please send an email to the Buyer providing the following information:
- Full Legal Company Name (the legal name as it appears on company’s Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Amendment or Master Business License, etc.).
- Complete Address (Street Name/Number, City, Province/State, Country, Postal Code/Zip)
- First/Last Name & Email for the initial administrator
Upon receipt of the email, an invite will be sent out to the company contact to complete the full registration in Ariba.
Please note: SAP ARIBA is only compatible with the following browsers:
||Version 66 or above
||Version 60 or above
||Version 11.0 or above
||Version 41 or above
For step-by-step instructions on registration, responding to a Hydro One sourcing event and using DocuSign, please refer to the supplier section on the Hydro One website: https://www.hydroone.com/about/suppliers.
Should you have any questions related to the upcoming RFP, please address to the Buyer. If you are experiencing any system related issues, please visit the Ariba SAP help center by following this link: https://support.ariba.com/help.
Once you have submitted the Supplier Profile Questionnaire, please advise the buyer so they may follow through with the registration approval. Upon approval, you will be invited to participate in this RFP event.