- Title of RFPQ: Distribution System Construction Services
- Sector: Private Sector
- Type: RFPQ
- Region: ON
- Planned posting Date: Early to Mid-April 2021
- Closing Date and Time: Late Q2 2021
- Brief Description:
Hydro One is looking to pre-qualify experienced contractors with capability to provide distribution construction services including: Procurement and Construction, and full turnkey solutions for various projects on its Electricity Distribution System. These projects could range in size, location, and scope across Ontario and could include but is not limited to:
- Overhead lines construction and commissioning
- Underground lines construction and commissioning
- Emergency restoration services
- Submarine cable installation and commissioning
- Buyer Name: Valentina Shtutman
- Buyer Email: [email protected]
- If you are interested in participating in this RFPQ, please follow the instructions below
As of January 22, 2018, in order to participate in Hydro One sourcing events and to do business with Hydro One, you must be registered in the SAP Ariba Network.
If you are already registered, please send the Buyer an email with your contact details and they will send you an invitation to participate in this RFPQ. If you are not registered, please send an email to [email protected] requesting a registration invitation.
For step-by-step instructions on registration, responding to a Hydro One sourcing event and using DocuSign, please refer to the supplier section on the Hydro One website: https://www.hydroone.com/about/suppliers.
Should you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, please contact [email protected] or visit the Ariba SAP help center by following this link: https://support.ariba.com/help.
Once you have submitted the Supplier Profile Questionnaire, please advise the buyer so they may follow through with the registration approval.Upon approval, you will be invited to participate in this RFPQ event.