Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become financially better off.
A Best Workplace
Scotiabank is a premier financial institution and Canada’s most international bank recognized as a Best Workplace®, in Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, Peru, Chile and Latin America by the Great Place to Work® Institute.
A multinational winning team
Scotiabank is Canada’s international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and parts of Asia. We are dedicated to helping our 21 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Scotiabank helps to build bright futures worldwide through ethical banking practices, environmental awareness and a commitment to communities.
This unit is responsible for ensuring appropriate action is taken for the early detection of fraud.
Successful candidate is accountable to respond to our cardholder/merchant enquiries relating to fraud on the Bank’s credit/debit cards by:
– analyzing and preventing dollar loss to the Bank by monitoring the various reports for potential fraud activity;
– contacting customers to verify transactions;
– analyzing and escalating new fraud trends;
– responding to inbound calls from customers, call centres, merchants, authorization centres and police worldwide.
– Must be fully Bilingual – English and French
– Must be flexible to work stat holidays, take on extra hours upon short notice
– Previous experience in a customer service (e.g. call centre, retail) is a must
– Strong multitasking and analytical skills
– Excellent keyboarding and good computer skills
– Must be comfortable with basic Math
Location: Scarborough, ON
Hours: Saturday & Sunday 10am to 6pm
Must work Stat Holiday and work overtime upon short notice.
4 week training is provided.
Scotiabank is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.